Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, LinuxPIXMA MG6310
Inkjet Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MG6310
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Download - Today many consumers need easily accessible, reliable printer and produce impressions of high quality for any project.
The new multifunctional PIXMA MG6310 photo wireless printer represents a major update in the line of PIXMA printers with a more compact and sophisticated design that saves desktop space and allows storage almost anywhere while offering users a high-quality experience with exceptional results.
- Printer, copier, and scanner
- Wi-Fi & AirPrint compatibility
- Printing speed: - Approx. 15 ipm (Black ESAT), - Approx. 10 ipm (Colour ESAT)
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Resolution up to 9600x2400 dpi with drops of 1 ink tank
- Print pictures without limit size 4 "x 6" in about 21 sec.
- Printing on CD/DVD
- Monitor and Eco mode ECO
- Google Cloud Print (connects your printers to the Web. You can use the printer you want from the applications you use every day in your phone, tablet, computer, and any other device connected to the internet)
- 3.5 '' LCD color touchscreen
- 6 separate ink tanks, including photographic grey and photo black
- Resolution optics of scanner 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Includes Software My Image Garden, My Printer, Easy-WebPrint EX, Canon Quick Menu
- Effect filter fun (effect miniature, fish eye effect, background blur, camera toy, etc.)
- Full HD Movie Print (captures and prints from video)
- Mobile Print: scan and print PDF and JPEG files of wirelessly from devices with Android operating system or Apple iOS
- Direct printing: USB high speed, PictBridge Inalambrico, reader of memory cards, Bluetooth (optional)
- Ethernet connection.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG 6310 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0c (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.7.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG6300 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)
Download ↔ MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6310 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Post a Comment