Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download - PIXMA MG2160 is an all-in-one Printer with its compact design and functional concerning print at home you. Canon PIXMA MG2160 is an everyday solution to produce high-quality prints, scans, and copies. With high resolution and using microscopic ink dots can ensure you to provide exceptional quality photos and borderless.
Print Resolution: (Black) Up to: "600x600" dpi, (Color) Up to: "4800x1200" dpi / Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) up to: "1200x2400" dpi, (Interpolated) up to: "19,200x19,200" dpi / Copy Speed: FCOT (Color) Approx. Up to 30 sec./ Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Seven-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Quick Start, Quiet Mode.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG 2160 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download :
Download ↔ MG2100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG2100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)
Download ↔ MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG2100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG2100 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Driver Installations for Windows :Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2160 Series :
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.