Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Photo Printer Series
Canon PIXMA iP1800
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA iP1800 is stunning results, with a compact design and incredible ease of use. This photo printer is able to provide all of this even more. With the technology that's already patented print head can allow you to easily generate photos of beautiful, durable quality with the use of border, from your credit card size up to 8.5 "x 11". Plus, your report and displays text that is bold, with the quality of the laser. This is a high-value photo printer devices that don't compromise on performance or with which we look.
Printer Resolution: (Black) up to: "600x600" dpi, (Color) up to: "4800x1200" dpi / Print Speed: (Black) Up to: "20" ppm (as fast as up to "3.0" sec. per page), (Color) Up to: "16" ppm (as fast as up to "3.8" sec. per page), Postcard Size: up to 4" x 6" borderless photo: approx. 70 sec.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA iP 1800 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download
Download ↔ iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)
Download ↔ iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)
Download ↔ iP1800 series Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Download ↔ iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows XP x64)
Download ↔ iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Driver Installations for Windows :Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP1800 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.