Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver Download for Windows
Canon G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer
PIXMA G7000 Series
|Canon Pixma G7020|
Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver Download - The PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer is designed for serious print productivity, with a high page yield of up to 6,000 pages of black text or up to 7,700 pages of vivid color pages per full ink bottle set from the dependable, refillable ink system. The printer also features a built-in duplexer, which allows for two-sided printing.
The PIXMA G7020 MegaTank printer has exceptional high yields, which results in a low cost per page, in addition to having improved adaptability thanks to an ADF for scanning, copying, and faxing. These features can be found in the printer. The G7020 enables you to continue working, even when completing huge print tasks, by providing automatic printing on both sides of documents, rapid print rates, and a combined capacity of 350 sheets for plain paper.
Connectivity is of the utmost importance with the G7020, which features Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection for printing from computers, as well as printing from mobile devices with AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and the Canon PRINT app, which provides even more printer information and management. The PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer from Canon is designed to print enormous volumes of high-quality documents wirelessly.
Canon PIXMA G7020 printer compatibility and Operating System :
Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows XP/Windows Server 2022/Windows Server 2019 64bit/Windows Server 2016 64bit/Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit/Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit.
Download ↔ G7000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Server 2022, Server 2019 x64bit/Server 2016 x64bit/Server 2012 R2 x64bit/Server 2008 R2 x64bit.)
Download ↔ Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/Server 2022, Server 2019 x64bit/Server 2016 x64bit/Server 2012 R2 x64bit)
Download ↔ G7000 series Driver setup package (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64bit)
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
Post a Comment