Canon Maxify GX6020 Driver Download for Windows
Canon GX6020 MegaTank Small Office All-in-One Printer
Maxify GX6000 Series
|Canon MAXIFY GX6020|
With an automatic document feeder for scanning and copying, the MAXIFY GX6020 is straightforward to set up and maintain, as well as a wide range of media kinds and sizes, including labels, envelopes, and banners. Fast print speeds and a four-color pigment-based ink technology allow you to swiftly and cost-effectively produce high-quality documents. Using high-speed USB, Ethernet, or wireless, you may connect and print from a computer or mobile device.
Download ↔ GX6000 series MP Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Server 2022, Server 2019 x64bit/Server 2016 x64bit/Server 2012 R2 x64bit/Server 2008 R2 x64bit.)
Download ↔ Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/Server 2022, Server 2019 x64bit/Server 2016 x64bit/Server 2012 R2 x64bit)
Download ↔ GX6000 series Driver setup package (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64bit)
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers