Canon PIXMA MG3140 Scanner Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Canon MG3140Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-one
Canon PIXMA MG3140
PIXMA MG3140 the 2 picolitre pl iwth the ink droplets from Canon's class-leading Fine "Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering" support on this product print engine which in the delivers an astonishing resolution of up to "4800 dpi", the MG3150 too produces vivid, detailed photos memory familiy and crisp text document . It can print a 4' x 6' (10 x 15 cm) borderless photograph in - 44 sec, giving for you superior in photo-lab quality output at a speed.
canon-printerdrivers.com a provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG 3140 Scanner Drivers publishing directly from Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP/ Macintosh / Mac / Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) / Linux / Linux (x64).
Canon Pixma MG3140 Scanner Driver Download
Download ↔ MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1c (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3140 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Post a Comment