Canon PIXMA MG3120 Scanner Driver Download - Mac, Win, Linux
PIXMA MG3120Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-one
Performance was quite good with - PIXMA MG3120. Full-pages colour glossy printing took nearly in the 4 minutes to print documents, but text pages printed on the plain paper print at 6.2 pages per minute on the PC/Laptop and 5.85 ppm on the Macintosh OS. Snapshot-size with photos in emerged at '2.4 ppm on the type plain paper and 1.2 ppm for glossy paper.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG 3120 Scanner Drivers publishing directly from Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP/ Macintosh / Mac / Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) / Linux / Linux (x64).
Canon Pixma MG3120 Scanner Driver Download
Download ↔ MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1c (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.