Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA MX374
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MX374 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer that handles anything with ease. PIXMA MX374 is definitely an All-In-One with a fax that delivers high-quality prints. By using a built-in 30-sheet ADF, complete suite of software package it is equally adaptable and economical. Compact design and style with FastFront.
PIXMA MX374 Benefit:
All-In-One with fax and 30-sheet ADF
Approximately 4800dpi, min. 2pl high quality
ISO ESAT eight.seven ipm mono/5.0 ipm color
ISO A4 Copy: 23 seconds
Compact layout with FastFront
Easy-WebPrint EX for effective internet printing
Comprehensive Hd Motion picture Print.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MX374 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility / Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download
Download ↔ MX370 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX370 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX370 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.1.0b Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MX370 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MX370 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX370 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX374 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.