Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver Download - The new printer multifunctional wireless in its line of office printers: PIXMA MX521. This new model offers printing solutions more accessible; However, it has very similar characteristics to the of the top model as the Impression automatically double-sided and the automatic document feeder.
The printer's high performance and easy to use Canon PIXMA MX521 offers a print speed of approximately 9.7 ipm for documents in black and white and approximately 5.5 ipm for color prints. This model has a resolution of a color maximum of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can produce a photo 10 x 15 cm borderless in approximately 46 seconds. This printer incorporates the system of ink ChromaLife 100, a black ink cartridge and a color, providing high-quality paper standard prints, while at the same time also generates high-quality photo prints.
- Wi-Fi connection & Airprint
- Photos 4 "x 6" without edges approx. with speeds of up to 46 seconds
- High-speed printing of quality photographic ESAT in black approx. 9.7 ipm and color approx. 5.5 ipm
- Copying FCOT speed color approx. with speeds of up to 21 seconds
- 2.5 '' LCD screen
- Dual-function Panel
- Printing double-sided automatic
- Fast Front
- Silent mode
- Security: Prevent mistakes when sending a fax
- Easy-Web function EX Print
- Memory card slot
- Canon iEPP, printing and scanning from compatible mobile devices.
- Integrated ADF and auto sheet feeder
- Fun filter effects
- Fax with memory capacity of 30 pages and 20 quick dial positions
- Scenes of videos HD full printing
- Up to size flatbed scanning letter and ADF up to Legal size
- Speed of transmission of fax Super G3 up to 33.6 Kbps
- Optional Bluetooth.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MX 521 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver Download :
Download ↔ MX520 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MX520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MX520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0b Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MX520 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MX520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)
Download ↔ MX520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX521 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.