Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Download - Mac, Windows
Photo Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP6700D
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Download - PIXMA iP6700D Photo Inkjet Printer is a Stylish and high-quality photo lab using 3.5 inch color LCD Viewer. This versatile hotel is a great photo printing powerhouse. PIN print head technology and six ink tanks that are able to produce prints that are very beautiful, more durable with the surprising results of the color and detail. Extra large up to 3.5 inch color LCD viewer helps you to easily enhance images before printing, and advanced paper handling increases Your printout. Plus, you can easily print from a computer, cameras, memory cards, Bluetooth-compatible devices, even camera phones and other smart devices!
Print Resolution: (Black) up to: "9600 x 2400" dpi, (Color) up to: "9600 x 2400" dpi / Print Speed: (borderless photos) up to: 4" x 6", : as fast as 47 sec., (photo) up to: 8" x 10" : as fast as 76 sec. / Number of Nozzles: up to: "512 x 6" colors (C, Y, M, BK, PM, PC).
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA iP 6700 D Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Download
Download ↔ iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)
Download ↔ iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)
Download ↔ Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Download ↔ iP6700D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP6700D Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print.
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Post a Comment