Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA iP7250
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA iP7250 print gives a quick, low-profile photo printer with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex print Disc directly. High performance photo printer with 5-individual inks, using a smartphone printing and Wi-Fi connectivity. The low profile design of printer with two trays integrated Duplex Auto, paper and print Disc directly.
Provide a high performance five-ink photo printer with Wi-Fi
Use the Photolab print quality and fast
The low profile design of printer with integrated paper tray
Apple AirPrint and Mobile Printing
Using the software of my Garden pictures
Print directly on Disc and Auto Duplex
Can print more with optional XL ink.
canon-printerdrivers.com provides a download link for the drivers Canon PIXMA iP 7250 directly from the official site, you'll find the download the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks, without being redirected to other websites.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Series Driver Download :
Download ↔ iP7200 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iP7200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ iP7200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Download ↔ iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ iP7200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iP7250 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Post a Comment