Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w Driver Download - Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w laser printer wireless, is a black and white printer that is perfect for printing as well as personal and small office home office printing. Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w very easy to use and can save you a space-compact design that fits perfectly on your desktop.
Printer Type: Monochrome Laser
Print Speed: (1-sided plain paper letter) Up to 19 ppm
Print Resolution: (2400x600 dpi quality) Up to 600x600 dpi
Print Modes: Toner Saver/Page Composer/Watermark
Print Memory: 32-MB
canon-printerdrivers.com provides a download link for the drivers Canon ImageCLASS BP6030w directly from the official site, you'll find the download the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks, without being redirected to other websites.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP (x64) / Windows XP (x32) / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w Driver Download
Download ↔ LBP6030w Printer Driver Ver.21.10 (Windows 32bit)
Download ↔ LBP6030w Printer Driver Ver.21.10 (Windows 64bit)
Download ↔ LBP6030w UFRII LT XPS Printer Driver V1.90 (Windows 32bit & 64bit)
Download ↔ LBP6030w UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.0 (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ LBP6030w MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.32 (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ LBP6030w UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.40 (Linux)
Download ↔ LBP6030w MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Linux)
Driver Installations For Windows :Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.