Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download
PIXMA MG6620 Black
Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MG6620 print is superb all-in-one Wireless Photo Inkjet printer that gives a great performance, outstanding quality and versatility. Canon PIXMA MG 6620 allows you to easily print beautiful photos both without limit, as well as documents that crisp up to 8.5 x 11 with color resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi technology and maximum 2pl. with 3.0 LCD Touchscreen as well as in the built-in memory card slots, 2 MG6620 can allow you to see a preview, edit and print photos right on your printer.
Printer Features : AirPrint™/Auto 2-Sided Printing/Auto Photo Fix II/Borderless Printing/Full HD Movie Print/Document Printing/Easy PhotoPrint+/Special Filters/Mobile Device Printing/Google Cloud Print/My Image Garden/Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)/Cloud Link Printing/Photo Printing/PIXMA Printing Solutions/Print from Email/PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)/Red-Eye Correction/Image Cropping/Web Template Print/Quiet Mode/Wireless PictBridge and Wireless Printing
Copy Features : (4-on-1 / 2-on-1) Copy/Auto Exposure Copy/Auto Photo Fix II/ Borderless Copy/Fade Restoration/Fit-to-Page/Frame Erase Copy/Photo Reprint/ Preset Copy Ratios and Two-sided Copy
Scanner Features: 20 Push Scan/Auto Scan Mode/Network Scan and Wireless Scanning.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer drivers directly from the official website, you will find the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks, download without diverted to other websites.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG6620 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG6620 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG6620 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG6620 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG6620 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG6620 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.7.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6620 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Post a Comment