Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download
PIXMA MX Series
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MX300 is perfect for work and play you, here is the perfect 5-in-1. You will be able to produce life like real photos with resolution up to color up to 4800 x 1200 dpi — and fast, too: the 4 x 6 in. photos needed only about 46 second. You can also easily print photos directly from a DV camcorder camera and camera phones, without requiring the help of a computer. Your documents will feature bold text with a clear, laser-quality documents and copies will be very true to your original. This all-in-one produces up to 600 dpi scan with the depth of 48-bit of color. Plus, it's already reached the Super G3 Fax speed in B&W and colors, as well as memory can store 20 speed dialing code and receive 50 incoming pages to you.
- ChromaLife 100 print-photo feature : will avoid color fading and users can enjoy live albums up to 100 years
- All in 1 functions include features: Print/Scan/Copy/capacity 33.6 kbps Super G3 Fax and direct print PictBridge
- 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution of the CIS scanner features
- 2pl and 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution feature
- 4-color cartridge features a smooth
- Photo printing limit 4R need only about 46 second. [Standard Mode]
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX 300 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma MX300 Driver Download
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX300 Driver for Windows (32bit)
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX300 Driver for Windows (64bit)
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX300 Driver for Win XP (64bit)
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX300 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX300 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download↔ Canon Pixma MX300 Driver for Linux
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX300 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.