Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG7160
Support Google Cloud Print is also inserted for outstanding performance with 6 ink system includes all the gray for color-rich images and full RADIUS monoprints with a high resolution incredible new technology, Canon up to 9600 dpi, gives a satisfied user and assures the quality of outstanding results for a highly professional quality gorgeous photos with print speed A4 document has rapidly reached 15 ipm mono 10 PHT colors and prints the limit up to 10 x 15 cm approx. 24-seconds.
Interface type PC/Mac using a Hi-Speed USB (B-Port) and Ethernet 10/100 Mbps (auto switchable)/administrative security/encryption WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/WEP/password Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wi-fi. Interface type and magnitude 8.8 cm touch screen with Touchscreen panel system are intelligent. Copy speed sFCOT roughly about 15 minutes/whole House 7.7 HDI, copied many copies from 1-100. Photocopy of the copy function copies limit document/copy/copies of the 2 sides 2 1/4-on-1, and the order to remove a copy of the label of the disc copy, copy larger image 25-400% by adding 1% right for pages in A5-A4/B5-A4/A4, A5, and A4 to B5. The heavy burden of approximately 8.2 kg, with dimensions (W x D x H) 466 x 369 x 148 mm noise level acoustic whole 44.2 dB.
CIS flatbed scanner type photo and document scanner optical resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi, A4 document scanning speed of approx. 15 seconds, scanning color depth (Input/Output) 48 bit & 24 bits, and Greyscale 16 bit & 8 bit, the maximum size of a document up to 216 x 297 mm.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG7160 Series Driver Download
Download ↔ MG7100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG7100 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG7100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG7100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG7100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG7100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG7100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)
Download ↔ MG7100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG7100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG7100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG7160 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.