Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3120
Canon PIXMA MG3120 produce print documents and web pages with clear text, clear and produces bright colors while the built-in Auto Duplex Printing can help you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help save paper and costs up to 50%. Speaking of webs printing, Easy-WebPrint EX allows you to be able to do easily collect and combine multiple web pages to do print Your layouts. Also lets you convert HD movie clips into beautiful photos.
The very beautiful scenery, easy-to-drive scans by advanced image analysis and correction of the data area with the area anyway, do it automatically. Plus, you can print and scan a PDF file and JPEG compatible wirelessly from iPad, iPod touch, iPhone OS and Android devices while enjoying a new way of working to load Your original Canon inks and paper print.
Use Auto Duplex print/photo print Auto Fix 2/limit/Calendar/Printing the original document printing/print photo ID/full HD movie Print/Print/photo effect Filters to enjoy the index sheet printing Photograph smartphone connection//photo printing/Quiet Mode and device wireless printing
Use copy (4-in-1/2-in-1)/Auto exposure intensity Auto Duplex Copy/Copy/shadow of the compact-to-page print/copy/correction of the ditch the face Brightener correction fade/intensity/photo Reprint/there are several copies of: 1-9 to 20 Preset Copy ratios, page, and Zoom.
Use the Auto Scan Mode/Auto document fix/Push Scan/gutter shadow correction and scanning via wireless
Use Wi-Fi LED/Auto Sheet Feeder/7-segment LEDS/dual Color Gamut technology and processing
canon-printerdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3120 Series drivers directly from the official website, you will find the latest drivers and software package for this printer with a few simple clicks, download without diverted to other websites, you can find the download link at the end of the post. Please provide feedback or comments on this blog progress.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Outline for Windows
This driver includes a Setup application, driver MP & IJ Network tool required to set up your printer up on your network.
Canon Pixma MG3120 Printer Driver Download
Download ↔ MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Download ↔ MG3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG3100 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1c (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.