Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download - Windows, Mac Os, Linux
PIXMA MG Series
Canon PIXMA MG3220
OS compatibility & system requirement - Canon PIXMA MG3220 driver :
Windows 10 / 32-bit - Windows 10 / 64-bit - Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP2 or later - Macintosh - OS X v10.13 - OS X v10.12 - OS X v10.11 - OS X v10.10 - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Mac OS X v10.6 - Mac OS X v10.5 - Linux
Detail information file :
OS - Windows :
Driver file name: mp68-win-mg3200-1_02-ejs.exe
Driver file version: 1.02
Driver file size: 17.53 MB
Description: This file could be a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. you'll be able to install the subsequent things of the software: MP Drivers: the driving force for Canon IJ multifunction printer. IJ Scan Utility: The software package that permits you to simply scan photos, documents, etc. IJ Network Tool: The software package that performs the setup for printing within the network association. IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software package that performs the setup for scanning within the network association.
Printer driver :
Driver file name : mcpd-mac-mg3200-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Driver file version : 126.96.36.199
Driver file size : 13.81 MB
Scanner driver :
Driver file name : msd_-mac-mg3200-19_0_0a-ea11.dmg
Driver file version : 19.0.0c
Driver file size : 27.19 MB
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download :
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0c Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ MG3200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG3200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)