Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX360
Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer is a printer that is suitable for use at home or small office. Built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder means fast copying and photo document, faxing and scanning of your original documents that help you can multi-task. In addition, Super G3 High-speed Fax1 ensures efficient communication and Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, copy your printer will always maintain its original integrity. You can also use security features like password protected PDF so you will feel comfortable about creating and distributing your most confidential files.
Windows 10 / 32-bit - Windows 10 / 64-bit - Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP3 or later - Macintosh - OS X v10.12 - OS X v10.11 - OS X v10.10 - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Mac OS X v10.6
Detail information file :
OS - Windows :
Driver file name: mp68-win-mx360-1_01-ejs.exe
Driver file version: 1.01
Driver file size: 14.66 MB
Description: This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
OS - Mac OS :
Printer Driver :
Driver file name : mcpd-mac-mx360-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Driver file version : 184.108.40.206
Driver file size : 13.77 MB
Scanner Driver :
Driver file name : msd_-mac-mx360-17_7_1a-ea8_2.dmg
Driver file version : 11.7.1a
Driver file size : 11.65 MB
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver Canon PIXMA MX360 :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX360 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX360 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download↔ Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver for Linux