Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download - Windows, Mac Os, Linux
PIXMA MG Series
Canon PIXMA MG3220
OS compatibility & system requirement - Canon PIXMA MG3220 driver :
Windows 10 / 32-bit - Windows 10 / 64-bit - Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP2 or later - Macintosh / OS X v10.11 - OS X v10.10 - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux
Detail information file :
OS - Windows :
Driver file name : mast-win-mg3200-1_0-ucd.exe
Driver file version : 1.0
Driver file size : 22.93 MB
Description : This file could be a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. you'll be able to install the subsequent things of the software: MP Drivers: the driving force for Canon IJ multifunction printer. IJ Scan Utility: The software package that permits you to simply scan photos, documents, etc. IJ Network Tool: The software package that performs the setup for printing within the network association. IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software package that performs the setup for scanning within the network association.
Printer driver :
Driver file name : mcpd-mac-mg3200-10_84_2_0-ea13.dmg
Driver file version : 10.84.2.0
Driver file size : 12.26 MB
Scanner driver :
Driver file name : msd_-mac-mg3200-19_0_0a-ea11.dmg
Driver file version : 19.0.0a
Driver file size : 27.14 MB
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download :
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ MG3200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG3200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)