Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA MX525
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MX525 Inkjet Photo Printers are high performance Office all-in-One with the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), print 2 sides and Wi-Fi. Provide high-performance Office all-in-one to a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), plus a choice of 2 sides print, XL ink, color display up to 6.2 cm and Wi-Fi/Ethernet. Tablet and Smartphone ready.
PIXMA MX525 benefits:
- High-performance connectivity with Ethernet/Wi-Fi and print Auto from 2 sides
- More or less by using a good ink cartridge print XL
- The operation is very easy-to-use color TFT display with up to 6.2 cm (2.5 inch) and have a Dual function Panel
- Internet printing by using the Google Cloud Print app and PIXMA cloud Links
- Scan to, and print from a smartphone/tablet, and supported Apple's AirPrint
- MultiPage scan and copy with a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Have superior print to 4800dpi and also using fine technology
- Print speed A4 ISO ESAT up to 9.7 ipm and ipm mono up to 5.5 colors; and A4 color copy around 21 second
- Create PDF files; retrieve text from a PDF or JPEG files using My image Garden
- Scan to Evernote Dropbox cloud service or app.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download :
Download ↔ MX520 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MX520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX520 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX525 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.