Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Download - Mac, Windows
Inkjet Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP220
Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MP220 is Inkjet Photo Printers easy all-in-one. PIXMA MP220 standard photo all-in-one is perfect if you want to print, scan and copy in the House. Can print directly from a memory card without having to use a PC, thanks to the two line LCD display. Can bring your photos to life directly.
PIXMA MP220 benefits:
- Being able to copy and print documents in mono and color, up to 22/17ppm
- Can scan at 1200 dpi
- Can print photos to 4800x1200dpi 10x15cm limits in just 46 seconds.
- You can print directly from a PC, digital cameras and memory cards
- Have Automatic Image refinement
- Meggunakan Two-line LCD display
Print Resolution: Up to: "4800 x 1200" dpi / Scanner Resolution: (Optical) Up to: "1200 x 2400" dpi / Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - CL-38, PG-37 (Optional - CL-41, PG-40).
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MP 220 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Download:
Download ↔ MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Download ↔ MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Download ↔ MP220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Download ↔ MP220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Download ↔ MP220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP220 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.