Canon PIXMA iX6810 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Canon PIXMA iX6810 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA IX6810 Inkjet Photo printer is compact and has a high performance A3 + printer Wireless Office is amazing. High performance A3 + printer Office also offers Ethernet connectivity and Wi-Fi access for the user, plus print directly from the smart device. 5 one efficient ink delivers superior business dokumens quality prints and photos.
PIXMA iX6810 benefits:
- Provide high performance with superior quality, ultra compact A3 + business printer You
- Very easy to share by relying on Ethernet and wireless connectivity
- Amazing quality prints and is designed to have no sewage system with individually replaceable ink 5 a
- Superfast: A4 dokumens print ISO ESAT up to 14.5 ipm mono and up to 10.4 ipm colour
- More or less by using optional XXL and XL printing ink.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA iX 6810 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA iX6810 Driver Download
Download ↔ iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iX6800 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iX6800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ iX6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ iX6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX6810 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.