Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Printing Resolution: (horizontal x vertical) up to: "4800 x 1200" dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: "640" nozzles C/M/Y: each "384" nozzles) / Scan Resolution: (optical) up to: "1200 x 2400" dpi / Ink Cartridges: CL-641 and PG-640 (optional CL-641XL, PG-640XL and PG-640XXL high capacity cartridges)
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX 526 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Download
Download ↔ MX520 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MX520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX520 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX526 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.