Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA iP2840
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA iP2840 is a Inkjet Photo Printers provides high quality, easy printing, affordable, everyday. It's compact and provide affordable, high quality for print also Canon's FINE technology and using the optional XL ink cartridge is incredible. Also use USB connectivity are the perfect devices for personal desktop printers.
PIXMA iP2840 benefits:
Compact, affordable and stylish home printer
Provide high quality prints using good technology cartridge
Provide a print document to speed A4: 8.0 HDI and HDI 4.0 mono color
Can print more or less by using the optional XL cartridges
Auto Power Off button switches the printer when not in use.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA IP 2840 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA IP2840 Driver Download
Download ↔ iP2800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iP2800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iP2800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ iP2800 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ iP2800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ iP2800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA IP2840 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.