Canon PIXMA MG4210 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4210
Print Resolution: Color: Up to "4800x1200" dpi, Black: Up to "600x600" dpi
Scan Max. Resolutions (Optical): Up to "1200x2400" dpi, (Interpolated): Up to "19,200x19,200" dpi
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG 4210 Printer drivers directly from the Canon official website, you will find the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks, download without diverted to other websites.
Compatibility / Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG4210 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG4210 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG4200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG4200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG4200 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG4200 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG4210 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG4210 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4210 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.