Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
PIXMA MG3100Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-one
Canon PIXMA MG3100
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MG3100 Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one gives you a fantastic quality, ease of use and flexibility. Built-in Wi-Fi technology can allow you to easily do print and scan wirelessly almost anywhere around your home or Office. Print beautiful, borderless photos at home up to 8.5 x 11 size with maximum color print resolution up 4800x1200 dpi and also heralded the FINE ink cartridges.
Print Resolution: Color: Up to 4800x1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600x600 dpi
Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) 1200x2400 dpi, (Interpolated) 19,200x19,200 dpi.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG3100 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Download ↔ MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG3100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.