Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA MG3540
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux | Canon PIXMA MG3540 Inkjet Photo Printers is a stylish, compact Wi-Fi all-in-one and easy mobile Printing. This Compact stylish device all-in-one with Wi-Fi to share and use from anywhere around your home. Working with fast, high-quality copy, print and scan also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
Functions: Wireless Print, Scan, Copy
Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Standard Ink Cartridges: CL-441 (Colour), PG-440 (Black)
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG 3540 Printer drivers directly from the Canon official website, you will find the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks, download without diverted to other websites.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG3500 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG3500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG3500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3540 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.