Canon PIXMA MX308 Driver Download
PIXMA MX300 Series
Canon PIXMA MX308
Canon PIXMA MX308 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MX308 AIO Home Office standards, supports all systems photos ChromaLife100, which can make your photo album save up to 100 year old life. It is a multifunctional the advanced technology provides the print/Scan/Copy/capacity 33.6 kbps Super G3 Fax, PictBridge direct printing. Showing Canon's FINE print head with the 2pl and 4800 x 1200 dpi high-resolution print cartridge and good, it gives you a printout with a professional photo lab quality. This unit is compact and cost-effective investment you away while also saving space in your home and Office work.
- ChromaLife 100 print-photo feature : will avoid color fading and users can enjoy live albums up to 100 years
- All in 1 functions include features: Print/Scan/Copy/capacity 33.6 kbps Super G3 Fax and direct print PictBridge
- 2pl and 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution feature
- 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution of the CIS scanner features
- 4-color cartridge features a smooth
- Photo printing limit 4R need only about 46 second. [Standard Mode]
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX 308 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma MX308 Driver Download
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX308 Driver for Windows (32bit)
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX308 Driver for Windows (64bit)
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX308 Driver for Win XP (64bit)
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX308 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon Pixma MX308 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download↔ Canon Pixma MX308 Driver for Linux
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX308 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.