Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download
PIXMA MG7520 Black
Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG7520
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MG7520 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-One printer that is able to provide reliable performance for exceptional photo printing and also the amazing flexibility. Canon PIXMA MG7520 gives the prints more beautiful, without the upper limit to the document up to 8.5 x 11 dpi and crisp with a maximum of up to 9600 x 2400 with 1pl technology. This printer device has individual ink 5-tanks, including the cool gray color ink, for a better balance in the black and white photo & colors. Its 3.5 in Touchscreen LCD can allow you to easily view, select and edit the photos right on the printer.
Printer Features: AirPrint™/Auto 2-Sided Printing/Auto Photo Fix II/Easy PhotoPrint+/Borderless Printing/(CD/DVD Printing)/Document Printing/Full HD Movie Print/Special Filters/My Image Garden/Grayscale Printing/Google Cloud Print/Mobile Device Printing/Cloud Link Printing/Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)/Photo Printing/PIXMA Printing Solutions/Print from Email/PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)/Red-Eye Correction/Web Template Print/Image Cropping/Quiet Mode/Wireless PictBridge and Wireless Printing.
Copy Features: (4-on-1 / 2-on-1) Copy/Auto Exposure Copy/Disc Label Copy/Auto Photo Fix II/Borderless Copy/Fade Restoration/Photo Reprint/Fit-to-Page/Frame Erase Copy/Preset Copy Ratios and Two-sided Copy.
Scanner Features : Auto Scan Mode/Push Scan/Network Scan and Wireless Scanning.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG7520 drivers directly from the official website, you will find the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks, download without diverted to other websites.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG7520 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG7500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG7500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG7500 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG7500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG7500 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG7500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG7500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG7520 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.