Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
PIXMA MG7120 Black
Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG7120
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux | Canon PIXMA MG7120 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-One printer a printer that delivers superior photo printing performance and flexibility that is so incredible. PIXMA MG7120 print beautiful, borderless giving photographs to document file is 8.5 x 11 and also to give an amazing quality. Maximum color DPI is 9600 x 2400 so incredible with the 1pl uses technology, six individual ink tanks, also includes a cool shade of gray ink for beautiful details in your color and black color photo & white.
With more advanced media handling capabilities, Canon Pixma MG7120 can also allow you to print on DVDs and CDs, as well as load paper to the front of the printer, so you can always ready to print. A beautiful 3.5 in touch-screen LCD can allow you to easily select, view, and edit your photos for free computer printing simple, while the smart Touch system can allow you to easily operate the device printer is beautifully backlit buttons.
Printer Features :
AirPrint/Auto Duplex Print/Auto Photo Fix II/Calendar Print/Borderless Printing/[CD/DVD Printing]/Disc Label Print/Document Printing/Google Cloud Print/Full HD Movie Print/Special Filters/My Image Garden/Mobile Device Printing/Cloud Link Printing/Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)/Photo Printing/PIXMA Printing Solutions/Print from Email/Red-Eye Correction/Web Template Print/Template Print/Trimming Print/Quiet Mode/Wireless PictBridge and Wireless Printing
Copy Features :
Borderless Copy/Standard Copy/Fit-to-Page and Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
Scanner Features :
Auto Scan Mode/Network Scan/Push Scan/Attach to E-Mail Scan/Scan to Memory Card and Wireless Scanning
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG7120 drivers directly from the Canon official website, you will find the latest drivers and software package for this printer with a few simple clicks, download without diverted to other websites.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG7120 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG7100 Series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG7100 Series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG7100 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG7100 Series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Download ↔ MG7100 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG7100 Series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MG7100 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG7100 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG7120 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.