Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX375
Canon PIXMA MX375 is an All In One with fax that deliver quality print satisfactorily. With builtt in 30 sheet A-D-F, full suite of softwares that is both affordable and flexible. Very compact design with Fast-Front. This affordables All In One allow you to print, copy, scan and fax withh ease. Canon PIXMA MX375 FINE ink technology, with microscopic ink droplet, + a resolution of 4800x1200 dpi ensures quality prints every times. From the grapher of life and shiny for busines document's exceptional clarity, this Canon PIXMA MX375 printer is ideal for use at home or in small offices.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX375 drivers directly from the official website, you will find the latest drivers and software package for this printer with a few simple clicks, download without diverted to other websites, you can find the download link at the end of the post . Please provide feedback or comments to this blog progress.
Detail information file :
Name : mp68-win-mx370-1_02-ea24.exe
Version : 1.02
Size : 20.8 MB
|Mac (printer driver):
Name : mcpd-mac-mx370-11_7_1_0-ea17_2.dmg
Version : 184.108.40.206
Size : 14.8 MB
|Mac (scanner driver):
Name : msd_-mac-mx370-18_1_0a-ea11.dmg
Version : 18.1.0a
Size : 10.4 MB
Name : cnijfilter-mx370series-3.70-1-rpm.tar.gz
Version : 3.70
Size : 3.6 MB
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver Canon PIXMA MX375 :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver Download :
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX375 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX375 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX375 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX375 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX375 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download ↔ Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver for Linux